If you’ve been following our blog, you know that we recently renamed our signature product and improved the packaging.
We are proud to announce that Epinephrine Snap is now available for clinical use.
Everything about Epinephrine Snap is designed with you in mind. We know that when every second counts—as it surely does in an anaphylactic emergency—you need a product that is top quality and easy to use. We also know that you need to provide care cost-effectively.
What’s New about Epinephrine Snap?
- Epinephrine Snap is now in a box, not a pouch. Its compact size makes it easier to store and transport.
- We’ve incorporated instructions into the box design. Simply open the top flap and see how to administer the epinephrine injection. No need to fuss with folded instructions or figure out where to start.
- We’ve improved the kit contents. We’ve upgraded our syringes for easier administration and identification of dosage. We now use red filter needles to make them easier to distinguish from the safety needles.
- Epinephrine Snap is administered in a two-step process, so we’ve organized the kit contents by step. Supplies for each step are self-contained in their own pouch.
- Step 1 contains an epinephrine ampul, three blunt tip filter needles, three syringes, and two alcohol pads.
- Step 2 contains three safety needles, four alcohol pads, and three labels.
Each Epinephrine Snap epinephrine convenience kit is intended for adult patients, single-use only. It is for use by licensed health care professionals authorized to administer prescription medication and is only available by prescription.
Order through our website or contact your preferred GPO or distributor. Use NDC 24357-911-01.