— BREAKING NEWS —
We are proud to announce two significant innovations to our signature product!
EPIsnap Is Rebranded as Epinephrine Snap
Our new name, Epinephrine Snap, more clearly states what we’re all about: providing high-quality, clinically sound anaphylaxis emergency kits to clinicians at a fair and reasonable price.
Epinephrine Snap Has More Convenient Packaging
We’ve redesigned our packaging for you—the clinician—to make it even easier and quicker to administer Epinephrine Snap.
- Each item in the kit is organized and protected. Open Epinephrine Snap and instantly see the kit contents.
- Epinephrine Snap is designed by a healthcare professional for healthcare professionals. Quick administration of epinephrine is your top priority in an anaphylactic emergency. Our new packaging keeps you in mind.
- Extra supplies stay safely tucked out of the way until you need them. Simply select what you need and set the kit aside. If you need to administer a second dose, supplies are at hand. You can prepare the next injection in seconds.
What Hasn’t Changed
Everything else about Epinephrine Snap remains the same:
- Same NDC: 24357-911-01
- Same high-quality, clinically sound supplies
- Same availability through your preferred GPO and distributor, including:
- Cardinal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Morris and Dickson
- Same affordable pricing
We are excited about these innovations, and look forward to serving you under our new brand!